12/4/08

Haircut!

This is not officially Calgary related, but I finally took the plunge and cut my hair short again, and it feels great. It was kind of a shot in the dark to find a salon, but I love the spot I found and am trying to send Ben there as well.

Our relocation coordinator had commented when we first moved here that Alberta has lots of skilled hairdressers. I thought it was kind of a weird comment, and wondered how one could measure such a thing, but so far she seems to be correct!

In other news, Ben and I put up our cute (fake) little Christmas tree this week, and enjoyed an intense game of Scrabble the other night ... and we're looking forward to heading back to the Rockies this weekend, this time with our resident snowboarding expert, Alicia, to help us conquer that mountain!

No comments: