11/28/08

After Much Ado...

I have been promising for a while to post photos of our apartment. Since I spent yesterday cleaning up and decorating for tonight's Thanksgiving dinner party, it seemed like a good time to finally snap some photos! Granted, we need some more wall decorations, but I am really happy with it so far.

What a nice change to go from 1700 square feet of unruly house to under 900 square feet of neat and organized apartment! I love that I can clean the whole place in just a few hours. Anyway, I am off to finish up the cooking for tonight. With this being my first Thanksgiving to cook on my own (for 8 people), I figure I better get an early start!!

Hope you enjoy this sneak peak into our new place ;) And I hope that everybody had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!






No comments: