10/14/08

I digress, but let's talk style ...

Those into design may find this interesting, and anyone else can wait for my next post, which will be more Canada-related!

With Ben out of town today and tomorrow for orientation, I have found myself obsessed with decorating our new place. I'm so excited at the prospect of having a petite urban apartment that we can decorate from scratch, rather than an overwhelmingly big house with 12-foot walls to cover.

This is a little compilation, if you will, of some of my ideas for the open eating and sitting areas. I want it to be uncluttered, bright and a bit modern, but still warm, and have been really digging these color schemes with soft grays, yellows and pops of aqua.

Though I dabble in grahpic design and fashion, home decorating is a whole other ballpark, so please chime in with ideas, inspiration or bargains you may know of!



No comments: